In this course, you will learn to excel in digital evidence acquisition, handling, and analysis in a forensically sound manner. Acceptable in a court of law, these skills will lead to successful prosecutions in various types of security incidents such as data breaches, corporate espionage, insider threats, and other intricate cases involving computer systems. By the end of this course, you will be prepared to pass the Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator exam.
DURATION: 40 hours
- Must be familiar with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response
- Certified Ethical Hacker certification highly recommended
- Achieve Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator certification
- Learn forensics methods for different operating systems
- Become familiar with relevant laws
- Know which method to use for investigating different crimes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Police and law enforcement personnel
- Defense and military personnel
- Systems administrators
- Legal professionals
- Government agencies
- IT managers