CompTIA's A+ certification is the industry standard for validating the foundational skills needed by today's computer support technicians. In this course, you'll gain the knowledge of basic computer hardware and operating systems. You will cover the essential principles of installing, building, upgrading, repairing, configuring, troubleshooting, optimizing, and preventative maintenance on desktop and laptop computers. You will also learn elements of customer service and communication skills necessary to work with clients. By the end of this course you will be fully prepared for the CompTIA A+ Essentials Exam 220-801 and Practical Application Exam 220-802.
DURATION: 35 hours
- 6 to 12 months basic computer experience
- Install and configure PC operating systems
- Configure common features for Android and Apple iOS mobile operating systems
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Support printers and scanners
- Secure PCs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Anyone looking to jumpstart their career in IT
- Anyone looking to get their CompTIA A+ certification